All mortgage intermediaries are required to comply with our Intermediary Terms of Business.
Our products are available through a panel of approved packagers, networks and mortgage clubs. We do not provide mortgages directly to borrowers. See details of our Key partners.
- In order to submit a mortgage application to us, you must be registered on our online portal.
- Already have an account?
Log in >
- For support with registering please see this user guide >
Portfolio Applications (for more than one property)
If a client is applying for a mortgage on more than one property with Zephyr Homeloans, our Portfolio Overview Spreadsheet must be completed to provide details of each property that is part of the application.
Background portfolios: If a client owns 4 or more properties at completion (not necessarily as part of their portfolio with Zephyr), then additional background information on their property portfolio is required.
|We’re now working in partnership with eTech’s BTL Hub to allow you to send through the additional background information we require in a quick and simple way. All the details we need can be uploaded using our BTL Hub spreadsheet.
For help with using eTech’s BTL Hub, download the Quick Start User Guide.
Support when submitting business
- To help you provide the correct documentation to support an application, see our Application Submission Guide.
- You can also download all of the various forms and documents you’ll need from our document library.
- To discuss any aspect of a case, please contact us.
Valuations and Conveyancing
From 5 July 2019, our approved conveyancers for all new case submissions are Blacks Connect. They have a dedicated team supporting Zephyr Homeloans and will issue contact details to you directly on instruction of a case.
Any cases in progress that were submitted to us before 5 July 2019 are managed with our previous conveyancers, Moore Blatch LLP. They can be contacted by emailing email@example.com
Please see our Solicitors Fee Structure document for all information about the fees and charges that apply.